Discharge testing batteries is the only verifiable method the capacity of your batteries. LB 3980 DC Load Bank delivers a programmable, constant current load for your testing needs. Whether you are load testing for capacity, performance, acceptance or other, LB 3980 provides you an economical complete package solution. Increase employee and battery system safety with PER CELL monitoring and standard built in auto-shutdown features. To suit a variety of industries and diverse applications, LB 3980 offers over 60 standard models to fit your exact needs at the best price.
- Small weight, compact, convenient for onsite test
- It sets 4 conditions for discharge auto shut-down: Discharge time, discharge capacity, string voltage and cell voltage
- Continued discharge available when previous discharge is stop abnormally
- Parallel connection of two units for higher discharge current
- Can work with other load banks for assistant discharge
- Can monitor measurement of other load banks or battery charger
- Accurate data measurement and vivid waveforms
- Auto sorting for lag-out batteries during discharging
- Safe circuits avoids damage to battery during measurement
- Automatic protection upon over-heating and overload Thermal cut-off and automatic overload protection
- Intelligent & powerful data viewer, capable of thousands battery data management. You can view your data & analyze on PC & phone and download report to excel anytime
LB3980 DC Load Bank come with an optional DAC package allowing the voltage of EACH CELL to be wirelessly monitored and recorded during discharge. The DAC package allows the user to evaluate the health of each cell and replace only the cells that require replacement-saving time and money by signiﬁcantly reducing labor hours and replacement cost. One DAC could monitor 12pcs 2v cells or 4 pcs 6v/12v cells, you only need to change the wiring
|Test battery type||1.2V, 2V, 6V and 12V|
|Discharge Capability||Discharge 480V, 0-100A|
|Sampling Interval||5s ~ 1min|
|Discharge mode||Constant current discharge|
|Display||128*64 pixel LCD|
|Humidity||5%~90% Relative humidity|
|Standard||CE marking, EMC standard|
|Main Unit Size||732mm×400mm×885mm|
What are some common applications areas for this product?
Common applications include but are not limited to:
- DC Generator Systems
- DC Battery Systems
- UPS Testing
- Power Supply
- Power Converter Units
- Standby Generators
- Diesel and Gas Turbines
- Wind Generators
- Solar Arrays
- Electrical Distribution Systems
- Circuit Breakers
- Other Electrical and DC Power Supply Testing
Does the LB3980 come with software?
Each LB3980 comes standard with Dataview software. This software allows us to live monitor, view test data, and export reports to Microsoft Excel
How is cell voltage monitoring accomplished?
The LB3980 utilizes DACs (data acquisition cases) to connect to each cell. The DAC includes a wiring harness that connects to the cells. Each DAC communicates back to the LB3980 load bank wirelessly.
What is the power requirement for the LB3980?
The exact power consumption of an LB3980 varies with model and discharge current, however expect the draw to be less than 9A at max current. A 15A circuit breaker is sufficient for power needs